Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Am A Music Pain

This Music Monday might be different. If it seems like it's coming from different people, that's because it is. In my head, I know exactly what I'm lookin' for. If I can't put it into words, though, I can't search. Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!

Luckily there are people that kinda get me, that can help me pull the thoughts out of my head. Unfortunately, after dealing w/me for a bit, they gave up on me. Yes, I am picky when it comes to my Music Mondays. They had great songs, but not what I was looking for for this play list, so I took a couple songs from each & continued on my music journey. Some are from other play lists, but they fit perfectly into this one.

So over 5 hrs(& a headache) later, here is my music for the new week. I hope you enjoy it!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Now let's see if I can pull my ass up from this couch. I think I'm stuck!

Peace, Love & Happy Monday

2 comments:

  1. When I need music inspiration I'm coming here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a little help on this one, though.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany