Sunday, November 22, 2009

Birfday Music Monday!

Hello & Happy Monday everyone! Today's version of Music Monday is not for everyone, in fact, I'm pretty sure that most people will not enjoy it as much as me. To that, I will be rude & say, "Ha ha! Suck it! It's my birfday & I can do what I want to!"

Am I really that rude? Unfortunately, yes. It's my birfday & I'm a bitch cuz I want to...

Now, that's not nice! You shouldn't be mean to other people on your birfday! You want presents!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

Peace & Love

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my favoritist bitch in the whole wide world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! Staci, you're not late!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany