Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's To Come

I have less than one week lest of non-worker status. Yup, I'm going back to work on Monday after being off for over a year. I'm so nervous, but excited as hell, as well!

I've been frustrated here, so I don't know what is going to happen with this blog. I've been mostly whine-y here & I hate that! I want people to love what I'm saying & doing, but I know I can't please everyone.

I'm going to try to branch out, so it won't only be me bitching about something or another. I'm going to try to do some reviews (if anyone wants me to). Y'all know that you'll get honesty from me or this blog would be me blowing smoke & rainbows up your ass.

I'd be a beautiful princess, the perfect wife & mother...


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany