Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Last Music Monday of 2009

Good morning & happy Monday to everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful Xmas or three day weekend for you non-Xmasers. I did, but I will go over mine in a separate post...you know, to make it look like I'm doing stuff.

I've got here, my last Music Monday for the year, for the decade! I hope you like it. For those of you without the kiddos around, turn it up! For those of you who have them right next to you or you're unlucky (or lucky) enough to be working:HEADPHONES! As usual, most of it's fine for wherever you are or whomever might be listening, but there's always one or two...

Have a great day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Peace & Love

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I just clicked on the pop-up player so I can check it out while I surf, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put up mine...what the crap I forgot it was Monday LOL! Fave song - Possession on there!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany