Monday, December 21, 2009

A Vicious Circle

I just found out today that I no longer have that wonderful job that I was so excited to get & so desperately needed. Why? Because of security clearance that I needed to have. What could be in my past that is so terrible that might keep me from getting this clearance, you may ask? Am i a terrorist? No! Am I a thief? NO! Am I a threat to any kind of security? NO!!!

The only thing I can guess is that it's my credit, my financial situation (one of the generic reasons on what it could have been). It's a vicious circle, one that I may not be able to get out of. This year has been hell on my finances & my credit rating. I would be able to dig myself out of this hole if I had a job, but I can't get a job (at least this one) because of this fucking hole!

Yes, I plan on spending the rest of the day wallowing in my misery & watching Pirates. Johnny is never a disappointment & never hurts me. It may be better for me to be away from people & soak in my movies anyway.

So, what minimal holiday cheer I may have had has now gone down the toilet.

No music...I just don't feel like it.

Peace & Love

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry girlie...

    Want me to jack someone up??

    I'll do it, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gracie Lou, I wish it was that easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shitballs. I'm so sorry. Dammit life can really suck sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you're having to go through that. My ex trashed my credit so I totally feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all. Hubby is not helping cuz he's angry at the company & bitching. I'm just ready to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made Half-Way To Heaven Bars wanna come eat the whole batch with me and watch The Ugly Truth? I'm totally down for a pity party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany