Monday, December 21, 2009

A Vicious Circle

I just found out today that I no longer have that wonderful job that I was so excited to get & so desperately needed. Why? Because of security clearance that I needed to have. What could be in my past that is so terrible that might keep me from getting this clearance, you may ask? Am i a terrorist? No! Am I a thief? NO! Am I a threat to any kind of security? NO!!!

The only thing I can guess is that it's my credit, my financial situation (one of the generic reasons on what it could have been). It's a vicious circle, one that I may not be able to get out of. This year has been hell on my finances & my credit rating. I would be able to dig myself out of this hole if I had a job, but I can't get a job (at least this one) because of this fucking hole!

Yes, I plan on spending the rest of the day wallowing in my misery & watching Pirates. Johnny is never a disappointment & never hurts me. It may be better for me to be away from people & soak in my movies anyway.

So, what minimal holiday cheer I may have had has now gone down the toilet.

No music...I just don't feel like it.

Peace & Love

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry girlie...

    Want me to jack someone up??

    I'll do it, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gracie Lou, I wish it was that easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you're having to go through that. My ex trashed my credit so I totally feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all. Hubby is not helping cuz he's angry at the company & bitching. I'm just ready to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made Half-Way To Heaven Bars wanna come eat the whole batch with me and watch The Ugly Truth? I'm totally down for a pity party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany