- My family-This includes extended, inlaws, soon to be inlaws, etc. Y'all are a pain in my ass, but I wouldn't trade you in for anything (except for maybe one mealyon dollars. Crap, holidays. Ok, not even for one mealyon dollars.)
- My friends-This includes my IRL & online friends. I'm not sure where my sanity stands, but y'all help me keep at least a tiny bit. You support me when everything goes down the toilet. You make me laugh. You make me feel loved.
- My hubby-Yup, he should've been included w/the fam, but he's more special than that. He makes me crazy. He makes me want to beat him. He's got a foul mouth & a fouler temper. He's also willing to support me in practically anything. We may not always get along & he may call me evil, but I love him to pieces.
- My Kiddo-Yup, she's special too. She makes me crazy. She makes me want to beat her. She's got a foul mouth & a fouler temper...Just kidding, her mouth isn't too bad yet. She is smart & beautiful & wise beyond her years. She sometimes scares me. My little love may be demonic at times, but I am so thankful to have her in my life.
- I'm thankful to have a roof over my head-It's friggin cold out! Ok, so it's cold in here too, but it's even colder outside! So many people don't have this luxury, yes luxury, that we take for granted. I will do whatever it takes to keep it. (Tis the season, so I guess I won't bring up hooking again until after the new year.)
- My pottyroom-I can't stand public potties. I may not be phobic, but I hate them!
Happy Holidays, everyone! Since I'm lazy, I have no idea if I'm going to write again this week, so for all of you Xmasers: Merry Christmas! May you have a great one. May you keep your sanity. May you be with the ones you love.
Peace & Love