Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Walk is Coming! The Walk is Coming!

I can't believe it's just a little over a week until the Avon Walk! I am nervous, to say the least. I know what to expect, but that doesn't make it any easier. I am 30 lbs heavier than last year (sitting on your ass all day sounds fab, but there are consequences) & that will make a big difference.

Have you donated yet? No? Don't you love me? No? Well, don't you love boobies? I'm just kidding...kind of.

You know that money is not the only way to donate. You can donate your support! If you happen to be in the Long Beach area (or are willing to travel) come cheer me on (ok, for the pod peeps~come cheer on Heather & me)! In doing this, you'll help keep me going & get the privilege of seeing whether or not I fall down! (I have already proved that weebles do, in fact, fall down!)

Kind words will help too! Ex: You can do it. You'll be fine. You will not fall down! No, I swear you don't look fat! (Lies yes, but you don't have to tell me that!)

Ok, I kinda squeezed this in to make it fit (I could have posted the Pantera one), but M Shadows is just so damn pretty to look at!

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany