Monday, September 28, 2009

Music Monday Covers (You Know I Loves Them!)

Ok, I just spent the last 2 hours going through songs for y'all (It's hard because I only put songs I like on here!). While tons of songs pop into my head at any random moment, it's hard to call them to me on command (Getting old sucks!). I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I HATE research! Ok, so I did start to have some fun with this. This reminded me of songs I had forgotten & some of them just made me giggle. I hope you all enjoy & it helps you to have a happy Monday.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I know there are a ton I've left out, but give me a break here, I gave you a couple more than usual! (Oh, & I have more for another time.)


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany