Monday, September 7, 2009

Music Monday Will Not Be Shown Today...

...Because it's a holiday & I'm not ready. Instead, you get me! (Applaud, damn it!)

Ok, while this is going to be a short week, I think this is going to be one of the most stressful weeks of the year!

My baby is starting 1st grade tomorrow. I was ok with kindergarten because she'd already been thru it. This is 1st grade! Eeek! Man am I getting old...(Yes, I made it about me.)

I also have class tomorrow evening & while not hard, it's still rough, Tuesdays are my longest friggin day of the week!

Then it's almost it's Wed, which means it's almost Fri! I will be staying in Long Beach over the weekend for the Avon Walk. (Any of you who didn't know that just got smacked. I've only posted 50 million times about it!) I need to be there Fri to sign in. My friends are awesome & are going to come out Sat & cheer me on (I'll be looking for bells people! Any air horns & you better have Heather's name on your sign & not mine. hehehe).

I need a new fanny pack (because my fat ass, or tummy, as it may be, broke mine) but I don't want to pay a lot for it. I'm waiting for the hubby to put new holes in my shoes since the dogoat ate a loop. (Why do I feel like I'm in the running for the White Trash Awards?) I need to make sure I have snacks. I need to make sure that I have all my clothes & socks & wits...

I'm going to try to post once more before the weekend, but you know me...

Always good at soothing frazzled nerves:


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany