Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Many Times Can They Screw Me?

For you new people (Hi, welcome), you may not have heard about the job that was mine & then gone. It just keeps getting worse...or better, I'm not sure.

I talked to the mom at M's school today (she helped me get the in w/the company) & she overheard them talking about me. The guy hiring still wants me (woohoo!). She, herself, wants me as a secretary, she just needs to talk her boss to convince him that they need a secretary. (I don't wanna be a secretary again, but a job is a job!)

So I'm fucking jazzed that they still want me, right? Even better, I get a call this afternoon that they want me to come in some time soon to do my fingerprints so they can keep going w/my security clearance. So I call back & get voicemail & when she calls me back, it turns out she meant to call someone else.

To her credit, she is very nice & was very apologetic about the call. She says that if a job opens up that would be good for me, they'll call me. The hiring guy really liked me & thinks I'll be an asset to the company (can't remember the exact words, as I was in complete WTF mode, but that's the gist of it.).

So they like me, they really really...whatever. I'm happy & sad all at the same time.

Oh & the secretary job doesn't require clearance, so I wouldn't have a problem there.

Peace & Love

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. If it's meant to be, it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed some blog entries. I didn't know you were on a job hunt, too. I wish you so much luck. I will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!!!!!!

    They meant to call someone else? What the ----?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany