Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Music Monday!

I took a little break from Music Monday last week cuz, well, I just wasn't feelin it. So now I'm back (from outer space), & you now get some fun stuff.

I have been watching the Bring It On movies, as most of you know (& are disgusted by), & so I decided to use some of the music from them & Stick It. I even used some songs from other movies I've been watching lately. Anyway, then I went 80s & 90s, which I blame on Victoria. I told her I'd put NKOTB in & I did! Some are in there cuz they're just plain fun!

My point is this: I had fun w/this one & I hope you enjoy it. If you don't, I figure there's no pleasing you, so you can suck it. Ok, that's just mean! Enjoy & don't make me be mean to you!

Have a wonderful & reminiscent Mon!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
If you can name some of the other movies, you win a mental gold star!

Peace & Love

3 comments:

  1. I love George Michael, Jill Sobule... this isn't retro, this is LIFE!! :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany