Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birfday to My Sissy!

My baby seester is turning 28 today (wait, that makes me old), is turning 19 today. Kellers, I hope you have a wonderful birfday & know that M is extremely pissed that we don't get to see you. She has a present for you. I love you!

If any of you want to see some of my sissy's drawings, fabulous drawings (yes, the biatch got all the creativity), pls check her out on Facebook. Tell her I sent you & that you want to look at her fantabulistically wonderful drawings. I'm not biased or anything.

Peace & Love

5 comments:

  1. Happy 19th Birthday Kimmy's baby seeester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Sister!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day to your little sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to Kimmy's baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to YOUR SISTER. Happy Birthday to YOUR SISTER. Happy Birthday to YOUR SISTER....

    Happy Birthday to YOUR SISTER.

    Didn't you say it was YOUR SISTER's birthday??

    Just wanted to make sure it was really YOUR SISTER's bday.

    Dig?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany