Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Attention So Cal Women!

Attention Southern California women! My Manager, Friend/, & Financial Professional, Kelly Patterson is doing a wonderful thing by putting together FREE workshop for the ladies of So Cal!

You ever wonder where the hell your money goes each month? I do! Ok, so I can't balance a checkbook. I hope you all are better than I am, but if you're not or just need a refresher, please come check out the Women Creating Wealth workshop, & bring a friend! You're bound to learn something new!

If you have any questions, let me know & I'll do my best to get you some answers!

"Back by popular demand!!

Financial workshop created just for women! Ladies, we're going through some tough ecomonic times right now, arm yourself with simple steps on how to get out of the debt cycle and into a cash cycle, find the "holes in your budget" and invest for your future. Come join us for an afternoon of fun and much needed education. It's FREE! See attached flyer.

Hope to see you there!

Kelly

Our Mission: 'To empower women to take control of their financial future'"




Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany