Friday, March 20, 2009

Keep an Eye Out

Once I figure out how to do it (I'm a computer idiot), I will be posting for a fundraiser. As y'all know, I will be walking in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in September (if I can get my fat ass off the couch, that is). Here is the link directly to my page, if you'd like to donate, I'd appreciate it. If you're one of those people who feel they should get something for their money, keep an eye out because I will be posting some items on here for you to buy. The proceeds will go to the walk.
Hopefully, I will get this figured out soon!



Peace & Love

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you get the post up! I'll post it on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely do that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany