Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

I'm such a big fat ho. No, that's not right (well not the ho part). It's off to work I go! This week has been kind of quiet as I've been studying. Yes (I know it's a miracle), I have actually been studying!

I have actually had my first appointment (thank you Barnara!), which I think went well. I think she's gonna buy everything I've got! Ok, I'm just kidding, but it was a great learning experience.

I have wonderful friends who have been willing to help me out. There were even two people willing to make an appointment on fun night (Jack Heine, from Jamie, Jack, & Stench, World Tour) in Burbank just so I could go & get some more practice. While it was my idea, I couldn't do it because IT WAS FUN NIGHT!

I have an appointment today with my aunt (I get see my new little cousin today. Yay!!!) & I was going to bring Marissa with me, but seeing as she's a liar & a thief, that's not going to happen. That little girl lied to my face several times when I asked her where my anti-frizz stuff was & she said she'd seen it, but didn't take it. Then she put on lotion, which she's not supposed to even have in her room because the last time she had it, she used it to stick paper to her wall! She took my lotion from the hall closet. Guess we're gonna have to get a lock for it since she can't be trusted. My poor hubby woke up to me yelling across the house~Oops!

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Peace & Love (& if the kid doesn't start behaving, she's gonna get a kick in the ass!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany