Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Post-Mother's Day to All the Mommies

I hope everyone had a great Mommy's Day! I had a wonderful day. I got a pedicure with my mommy & went & had dinner with my mother in-law. My daughter was nice to me (for most of the day) & so was the hubby!

I studied last week like a good girl, but still have not taken my test because I'm a tard. I got lost in San Diego & drove around in circles for about an hour. Stupid one-way streets! I will reschedule because I am ready to take that damn test. I just want to get it done already!!

I am still working on my fundraiser (yes, I've been walking some, too) for the Avon Walk, but I can tell y'all now that for anyone who donates $50 or more within the next month or 2 (I'll let you know when the details are finalized) will be entered into a raffle to win a week long timeshare to your destination of choice, depending on availability. For anyone who donates (anything), please email me at kimberlycogley@yahoo.com with your name, address & telephone # & I may have a special little treat for you! To get to my Avon Walk page, please click here.

I have been lax on the writing to y'all, but it's for a good cause, I swear (me trying to earn income is a great cause!). I will try to do better.

I hope everyone is having a great day & I hope you have a great week!

Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany