Thursday, May 28, 2009

Clearing Some Things Up About the Timeshare

I'm sure some of you are a little confused about the Timeshare Promotion that I have going for the Avon Walk. Hopefully, this clears some things up for you. If not, please ask me!!
  • There will be no selling. You do not have to sit through a speech. This week of timeshare has been donated by my wonderful parents. You just have to show up (once when & where has been all set up) & enjoy!
  • You do not have to go out of the country. My mom put exotic locations in to give people ideas of where they can go. If you want to go somewhere semi-local to you, that is not a problem. Ex: I am in So Cal. Say I want to go to San Diego, San Francisco or somewhere in between, it is totally doable.
  • Any donation is tax deductible. If you were to donate online, save your receipt. If you were to donate by mail (check), you would just have to save the copy of your check.
  • Money is tight right now & you don't want to go anywhere (you don't want to pay for gas, airfare, etc.). You have until July of 2010 to use it.
  • $50 is a lot. For week long accommodations, it's not really, since most places cost double that a night. I don't expect everyone to give me $50. If you do, I greatly appreciate it. Your money is going to a wonderful cause. Every little bit helps. Remember, I may have a little something special for anyone who donates ANYTHING! The $50 is just to be entered for the timeshare.

Hopefully, I covered everything. If not, please comment or email me at kimberlycogley@yahoo.com.

Again, if you'd like to donate, please click HERE & it will take you to my page with the Avon Walk.

I really do appreciate you all for any donations you give & any emotional support (it helps more than you know), as well.


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany