Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reliving the Old Days

One of the nice (& not so nice) things about being an adult is being able to put your life in perspective (kinda). You see the things you did wrong when you were younger. One of my friends & I were talking about it the other day. When I was younger, I would hurt people & not realize it or just not care. It's hard being a growed up person & thinking about the things I have done. I see a lot of things that I shouldn't have done, people I should have apologized to. I'd go into more details, but...(Hi Mom!) As I got older, I tried harder to be a better person. It doesn't always work out that way, but I do my best. Ok, I wasn't an awful person, but I could have been better. The goal for the future is to not make the same mistakes as you did in the past. You can't please everyone all the time, so just be you (Thank you Kadi. Got that from Twitter!). Don't walk on eggshells around everyone, but try to remember all the people you don't want to hurt. One of the things that set off my thinking is this pic. (Can you believe how thin I was?!)

What I've been listening to & completely unrelated to anything today:


Peace & Love

1 comment:

  1. You did pertify it!!! It's totally you! While I was typing this post, I had to retype totally at least 5 times. I can't spell it correctly apparently.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany