Monday, April 27, 2009

My Embarrassing Little Secret

A glimpse into the way my mind works (written how I think). Sad, isn't it?

I have kinda dropped the ball on writing this last week. I'd like to say that it was because I was studying or because I started training for the Avon Walk or trying to find a cure for world hunger, but that is not the case. I have had my head in the books (Twilight Saga & The Host). I am a major procrastinator. I should be studying now, but I have all my wonderful friends on Twitter & Facebook & the JJS boards to keep me busy. I even went for a walk today (anything to keep me from studying!!!!). I walked 1 1/4 miles today. Not great, but hell it's a start & it got my fat ass off the couch!

I am a person who obsesses over things so when I start a new book, I'm screwed because nothing else gets done. I watched the Twilight movie about a month ago & have been obsessed ever since. That there Robert Pattinson is just beautiful on one of those weird ways. Yes, I'm a 30 year old woman crushing on a 22 yr old boy. Sue me. Just don't tell anyone because, well, it's embarrassing!! Because of this new crush , though, I did find the books. Yes, my sister told me about them before (I LOVE vampire stuff!), but I didn't want to read a young adult book! These books were wonderful (I've now read them all twice) & I can't wait for the New Moon movie to come out in November! I've told my hubby that that is what I want to to for my birthday. Yes, I'm going to brave the millions of teenage girls at the movie theater opening weekend!

Yes, I'm still smoking & still need to quit. I think the walking will help me w/that because I need to breath.

I'm still working on getting my fundraising stuff out to you. I have some absolutely wonderful-smelling soaps, lotions, lip balms, & candles for you. I've got the knowledge of what I want to do, but not on HOW to do it. I'll be working on it (ok, with a little help from a friend)!

Is there something wrong with me? Yes. Yes, I think there is.


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany