Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday Everyone!

Ok, so I haven't written since last Friday. Sorry, my daughter is on Spring Break, so I'm going to use that as my excuse.

A little update on my CK: I am a failure & for that I'd like to blame Eric (for buying more), coffee (for going so well w/a smoke), & beer (for the same reason as coffee). Yup, I'm gonna blame everyone, but myself (because it's just so much easier). I have cut back (some), but I'm still a-smokin.

I'm still workin on my fundraiser & I should be able to put my goodies up by the end of the month.

I finished my studying last week, woohoo! Now I just need to take the test for my license!

My daughter & I are driving each other nuts. Gotta love Spring Break! I'm gonna take her to the movies next week. It's hard because I'm used to having her in school all day & she's daddy's girl. I'm an ok mom, but definitely not #1.

Oh, before I forget: Happy Easter (or Passover or nothing, depending on what you celebrate)!!!


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany