Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feelin Funky

I did not have a great week. For the most part, it wasn't too bad, just a feeling of being off. I did what I usually do & watched movies. While they entertained me, they couldn't pull me out this time. This isn't unusual for me, but it doesn't happen very often.

Friday, was when the whole week came to a head! Yup, it was the day that really sucked a big one! I was to get together w/my bff. We haven't hung out in a while, so I was jazzed! Then her sis & friend were w/her, as well, & I was bummed. (I like them both & we did have fun, so it wasn't a big deal, but I was majorly bummed at first.)

Then hubby gets all happy that I am still down in the IE as he's going to finish the work day by home so I can stay down & pick up Marissa. Ok, unexpected & it sucks cuz I wanna go home eventually, but whatever. I stayed & shopped w/bff & her sis & then grabbed some food & then headed over to my parents' house.

I pulled into the driveway, made sure that I was far enough over as not to hit Keith's car & then stopped. I had my foot on the brake & was fiddling w/something (Shit! It bothers me that I don't remember what! I wasn't even on the phone!). As you may have guessed, I ran into my parents garage door. I took my foot off the brake cuz every normal person puts the friggin car in park as soon as they stop, while in the driveway! Yeah, I didn't. I didn't even feel the car moving, so I didn't realize it was until it stopped~with a loud noise.

Long story short, my sis & I pushed the dent out, so the door still opens & closes. There are dings in the door, none on my car. I was freaked out & called my parents right away (they were on vacay) & when I didn't get an answer, I texted. I felt sick for the several hrs it took for me to hear back from them. I think everything is ok, but you never know...

In case you're reading, I'm sorry Mom!

I really hope this week is better!

She always soothes me.


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany