Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Things I Hate About Me

Welcome, once again, to my life. It may not be pretty to look at, but it'll make you feel good about your own (hmm...maybe that should be my new tagline!).

Have you ever felt completely worthless ("Are you tired, rundown, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?" Oh, how the mind wanders.) That is the boat I'm in right now. The following is my list of reasons why:

  • We're broke
  • We're broke because I couldn't handle the job I've had for almost 10 years anymore
  • We're broke cuz I'm not helping to bring in the big bucks
  • We're broke because I don't have enough gold to make cash for gold worth it
  • I'm a shitty female because I don't have enough gold for cash for gold!
  • We're broke because I can't people shop
  • I'm such a shitty female that I can't even shop for people. (I should be able to shop for anything!)
  • We're broke because I'm not even good enough to be a stripper (ahem *cough cough*, not that I'd actually do such a thing.)
  • I need to lose weight, but can't seem to. (How the hell am I supposed to strip if I can't lose weight?!)
  • I'm a terrible housewife. (We need a friggin maid,which we can't get cuz we're broke. This place is a mess!)

Ok, I think y'all get the point. I could go on, but 10 is a nice round number. The point is that I'm broke & need to lose weight, so I can strip (to get people skills, of course) to learn to people shop & earn the big bucks.

Things will get better, I know, but right now it doesn't feel like it. It's amazing at how quickly the funk can take over. While I'd like to curl up into a little ball & watch Pirates all day, I have to get out of the funk as soon as possible, so I can get some work done & hope the hubby doesn't realize what he's gotten himself into.

I may not be able to people shop, but I can give you a 2 for 1 special.






Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany