Friday, June 26, 2009

Why I Am Thankful For Year-round School

  • mom, Mom, MOM!!! WHAT?! I love you.
  • I don't want to take a shower!
  • But I don't want to brush my teeth!
  • Why?...Why?...Why?
  • What the hell did you do to this room?!
  • Can I get a new coloring book? No, you just got one. But I want another one!
  • I'm on the phone! Don't drive your car right now!
  • Mom, can I watch a kids show?
  • Can I watch a movie?
  • Can I go on the computer?
  • Can I have popcorn? No, it's not even 9 yet.
  • Can I have popcorn now? No! Just like I told you 5 minutes ago!
  • Well, when can I have popcorn? When I say so, now stop asking me!
  • I can't barely put my hand in my mouth (as she's trying to fit her fist in her mouth). Don't do that!
  • I don't know how much more Spongebob I can take. Why don't they show more new ones?!

I'm amazed that I don't drink (much or very often). Don't get me wrong, I love my kid to pieces, but I am so thankful that she only gets 2 weeks off at a time! I'm used to getting up & having my alone time before waking her up. Unfortunately, I think I've only had that once this week. If I'm not back next week, please check my local crazy house (no offense to anyone in one), cuz I swear that is where she's gonna send me! Only one more week to go...


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

Designed Exclusively For Mentally Inked© By: The Greer 5© Any conflicts should be directed to Brittany